- Well it has been described as the most influential news organisation in America.
- The internet is powerful medium and in some ways Buzzfeed demonstrates an understanding of this medium than any ever.
- .The use of random numbers, creating a new way to present content which can be relatable to all e.g. ’48 Things That Mildly Thrill Everyone Who Works in an Office.
- Whilst some question their journalistic style, some say it has just been recreated but just targeting a younger demographic.
- Not many publications can say that their articles have been viewed more than 14 million times.
- It has been reported that Buzzfeed’s demographic is evenly split in terms of gender with 51% male and 49% female. An estimated 23 percent range between the ages 18-24; 28.7 percent are between 25 and 32.
- They have successfully devised a system where they can advertise their material to other publications as well as promoting their own brand.
- You can easily identify a Buzzfeed headline when you see one, some of them are not the most informative. However the majority of consumers today don’t pay attention to words and paragraphs but engage with creative titles and images.